Friday, August 28, 2009

Posted by 雯雯 at 4:07 PM
Sooooo much on my mind now, but this will probably turn out to be a piss poor and short blog anyway :<

Firstly, I'd like to point out a couple of interesting stuff about Hong Kong and it's inhabitants.
Here, caps and umbrellas aren't only for gangstas and rainy days. They are also used for hiding from the sun (to avoid getting a tan)
Cleaning teeth with a tooth pick and tying your shoe laces are things that must be hidden.
Whistling is a no-no at night, it makes ghosts appear D;
Also, have you noticed Chinese doing the v sign on pictures? All though I in Norway have grown up believeing it meant "peace", this is not what Hong Kongers do, apparently. Yall know the "guy with sunglasses"-smiley on MSN, I bet. Imagine him saying "Yeah", and you know what the v sign means here!

Secondly, about turning Chinese...
I get a lot of sideway glances and the occasional stare here and there, but I pretend not to notice n__n
I actually do understand it, because I'm having a hard time not staring at foreigners here myself, because you hardly ever see one :o It's like "WAAAA, A FOREIGNER"
*cough*

Also, visited Disneyland today. It was super fun, though I kinda regret not buying the picture of us from Space Mountain. It was less scary than I thought it would be, but my mouth was still wide open in a silent scream o_o
It was also suuuuuuuuper hot, so if you happen to look at Facebook photos from Disneyland, you might see that I'm pink as a pig on some of them ^^;

eeep
HMM

2 comments:

Elysia on August 29, 2009 at 2:35 AM said...

uuuoch
I always forget to ask you stuff on MSN D; Like I forgot about asking about Disney Land o.O
Anyway, hope day's goin' gut :o

Anonymous said...

More blog? School? Classes? Uniform?

Macau?

 

~ sponge ~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei