Thursday, March 18, 2010

Boredom

Posted by 雯雯 at 5:25 AM
Well yeah, I'm totally bored. Two days of extra holidays, meaning a four day-weekend means that I have lots of time. Summer is closing in (I know people here say it's spring, but when it's 20+ degrees out, it's summer to me), teachers are piling up the work in anticipation of the coming exams and I'm caught sitting here with no energy.

I had a little bump with my host parents two weeks ago, but I hope that it's been smoothed out now. You never know with these guys though, as they keep everything close to their chest, apparently.

Right now, it's half past twelve in the afternoon. I'm all alone, and it's time to get lunch soon. I'm wondering what to get, as the quick and easy way to go is McDonalds, but I have that too often. I'm probably going Norwegian and getting some bread and maybe juice from the supermarket. I have biology homework, and mathematics homework, but I just don't feel like doing it right now. I just feel like sleeping. Silly summer weather, makes me a sloth.

zzz

1 comments:

Heidi on March 18, 2010 at 5:48 PM said...

Du blir alltid litt doven når det er varmt, gjør du ikke? :) Haha!

Håper det går bra med vertsfamilien din!

 

~ sponge ~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei