Sunday, April 25, 2010

Slow Sundays

Posted by 雯雯 at 9:35 AM
I've come to love the slow Sundays that I get to have here in Hong Kong once in a blue moon. They follow the same pattern, I'll get up at a reasonable time (after 8, before 10), and have a slow breakfast while the others are still sleeping. Then I'll finish off my homework before I have all the time in the world. Well, at least, I'll have all the time until two o' clock, when we usually get lunch. After that, my host parents might have business, and I might be able to continue hea'ing* the rest of the day.

They're quite relaxing, so I hope they continue! Now I am going to relax... then finish off my studying and pack my school bags. Aaaaah I love relaxing Sundays :>

-HMM

*hea'ing: in Cantonese, hea is the action of basically just doing nothing. Kind of. x_x

0 comments:

 

~ sponge ~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei