Tuesday, January 12, 2010

11 days until doomsday...

Posted by 雯雯 at 1:36 PM
... at least if you take the word from my classmates. Next Saturday happens to be Parents' Day, meaning that the parents visit school and takes a look at their report cards and talks with the teacher.
If your grades are sub-par, or if you happened to fail, normal Hong Kong children will get big trouble from their parents.
This day is probably the scariest day of the year (yes, scarier than Halloween), and even worse than the day when exams are handed back after being graded.
The pass grade in Hong Kong is 50%, by the way, which really makes you appreciate how wussy the Norwegian fail grade 1 is. We'll be getting to see our grades soon too (hopefully before the parents do, so we can brace ourselves) but I don't have too high hopes. I didn't take the exams after all, and the exams are 70% of your term grade (the other 30% being tests that I mostly didn't take).

HMM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooooooooh new posts :o
Good luck for doomsday :o

elysia

Anonymous said...

Oh, you're in trouble now, Sweetie!

Think they'll ship you home?

Anonymous said...

Grats on good grades!

 

~ sponge ~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei