Sunday, September 13, 2009

Singing... in the RAIN oO

Posted by 雯雯 at 1:01 PM
In writing moment, it's raining like hell. Seriously. Got thunder and such too. If the weather stays like this, I get a free day tomorrow!

*cough*, moving on.
School has been very school'y and I'm actually right now taking a break from the mounds of homework I need to finish before tomorrow. Which is sad, really, the 14 and 15-year olds here get more homework then I ever did in Norway.

I would also rather be playing with my new shiny laptop, that I got yesterday, but alas, my homework calls to me. My old laptop was dying in the heat here, so I got myself a new faster one to help meh.

lol just heard a loud bang from outside, sounds like the wind knocked something over oO

Also, just today realized how polluted the air here is, we were driving around in Hong Kong looking for school books, and it was like fog seriously. You could only hardly see the buildings on, say, another island not too far away.

Oki, back to homework again..
HMM

0 comments:

 

~ sponge ~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei