Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yahoooooo

Posted by 雯雯 at 7:12 PM
Hello again!

It's finally summer holiday time and I have so much to do! I have to clean my room and do laundry, write a bunch of letters to some awesome people in Hong Kong whom I have neglected for far too long, revise and study mathematics and biology, investigate universities and see if I can sign up for taking the JLPT in winter...

In addition, I will be volunteer working in a kindergarten from tomorrow until the middle of July. I'm excited, and a bit scared, because I'm not sure how I'll do with the children... I will also be going to England again after the Kongsberg Jazz festival has finished (which I am attending, somehow).

I also need some time to relax... Oh well. Maybe I will be able to write about something worthwhile soon?

- HMM

0 comments:

 

~ sponge ~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei