Monday, September 6, 2010

Long time no see!

Posted by 雯雯 at 11:27 AM
So I've returned to Norway, started school, and everything's nice and dandy. I was in England for most of the summer holidays, which was nice, but almost a bit boring too ;o

I wasn't really planning on continuing this blog after coming back from Hong Kong, but here I am again. This time around, I'm mostly going to fill in my CAS activities and hours for school, for my own benefit, though I might write something else once in a while as well.

This is what I have as of yet:
August (9 hours 45 minutes):
?. Raje trip - 8 hour
23. Creative session - 1 hour 45 minutes

Total:
9 hours 45 minutes

I've got quite a while to go

More later
HM~

1 comments:

Elysia on September 8, 2010 at 11:45 PM said...

YAaaaaaaaaaaay

 

~ sponge ~ Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei